Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Feedback, please!

With all my other blogs, they had a lifespan and when the time came to end them, this is what happened.  This current blog is at that time now.  The trip has been documented and I am home. So now what?

I have enjoyed doing this blog more than all the others, but I think that is just the knowledge building up. Plus dealing with the frustration of attempting to do it a different way with the Ipad....and I don't really want to let this go.

Plus, I notice that there are people reading this from many amazing places all over the world!  The strange thing is, I only have 1 official follower!  So I am very curious about all these other readers!

So the question is: do I stop this now?  Should I start another one for everyday and not centered on one trip.....any suggestions would be gratefully recieved. 

Mainly I am just curious who is reading my blog and to thank you for following it, even if it is not officially shown on my stats!


I write journals and would recommend journal writing to anyone who wishes to pursue a writing career. You learn a lot. You also remember a lot... and memory is important.
Judy Collins
Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/keywords/journal_2.html#lJVpvZtZPKzFXrFs.99

No comments:

Post a Comment