Saturday, June 9, 2012

Swimming with Indy!

On Memorial Day, we all drove to Panama City because Jennifer wanted to swim with dolphins!  I was the lucky party here since she did not want to do this alone and offered to pay for me to do this with her!!!  The original suggestion was as a thank you for inviting them to share the timeshare in Fort Walton, so I was very happy to agree.  Alan and Jim came to the educational part and then observed and took pictures.  I imagine Alan's are better than these, but these were taken by Jim, with my camera, and I think they are fine!! 

Our dolphin is Indy and she is 11 years old. The trainer told us Indy was a bit of a diva, but she surprised even her trainer by being the perfect lady during our whole session.

being introduced to Indy

Jennifer getting a dolphin kiss

swimming!


up close and personal

even more personal!

playing with Indy, what fun!

Don't wait for your ship to come in - swim out to it. ~Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment